Vivo V7+ is the successor of Vivo V5+ that was launched last year. Yup, Vivo has skipped the digit 6 from its branding and jumped directly to Vivo V7 series from V5.
V7+ is almost a bezel less phone with almost no side bezels and minimum top and bottom bezels. With a full view display, Vivo V7+ comes with 5.99 inch display with narrow bezels of just 2.55mm width. It has 18:9 aspect ratio and screen to body ratio of 84.4%. About the design, the Vivo V7+ features curved design.
In terms of optics, Vivo V7+ features 16MP rear camera with f/2.0 and PDAF quick focus. On the front side, you get 24MP moonlight selfie camera. It is the world’s first smartphone that features 24MP moonlight selfie camera. It boasts of capturing natural photos and comes with Face beauty 7.0, which BTW, works in video calling too besides still photos. Vivo V7+ also joins the race of Portrait mode. Further, the device comes with face recognition feature too.
Under the hood, you get 4GB RAM, 64GB memory and the recently launched mid range Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core processor. Besides that, the smartphone is powered by Android Nougat v7.1 Nougat Funtouch 3.2 operating system and a 3225 mAh battery provides the juice. The Vivo V7+ will come in two color variants of Matte black and Champagne gold.
Vivo V7+ Specifications:
- Display: 5.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio and resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels
- CPU: Octa core Snapdragon 450 processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 16MP
- Front Camera: 24MP Moonlight selfie camera
- Battery: 3225 mAh
- Colors: Matte black and Champagne gold
- Software: Android v7.1 Nougat Funtouch 3.2 operating system
- Other features: VoLTE, Face recognition, dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G), dedicated card slot
- Availability: September