Samsung took its sweet time to roll out One UI 2 beta in India, releasing the company’s take on Android 10 more than a week after its launch in the US. However, since launch, the South Korean OEM has been nothing short of exemplary in terms of listening to feedback and providing support.
After gathering enough feedback and pinpointing the issues at hand, Samsung has released the second version of Android 10-based One UI 2 for the Galaxy S10 users in India. The update carries software version ZSK3 — G970FXXU3ZSK3 (S10e) | G973FXXU3ZSK3 (S10) | G975FXXU3ZSK3 (S10 Plus) — and weighs in at 553MB.
This update focuses primarily on bug fixes and stability improvements. So, don’t expect any new features to pop up.
Here are the improvements/fixes that the update’s bringing:
- Quick panel icon bug fix
- Notification bar bug fix in landscape mode
- Keyboard space bar bug fix
- AOD fingerprint and clock bug fix
- Alarm clock glitch fix
- Battery saver fix related to Dark mode
- Tips, Galaxy Store, and User manual force close fix
- Volume buttons not working properly fix
- Finder and photos in Secure Folder disappearance fix
- Fixes continuous flashing of screen rotation icon
- Stability enhancement of Gallary, Camera, Message, and Keyboard apps
Samsung rolled out an identical update for the Galaxy S10 devices in Korea on Wednesday.