The brand new Galaxy S10 lineup of devices have been launched finally at Samsung’s Unpacked 2019 event held in the US yesterday. The new S10 handsets would be shipping out early next month.
So if you’re waiting to pre-order the S10, S01+ or S10e, or are considering picking up one from a brick and mortar store when the device is available, then you might we wondering what all goodies are included in the box.
Well, let’s see what comes in with the box of Galaxy S10 handsets.
- What is different between Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 offers: All you need to know
- Samsung One UI: What is it, new features, and more
Galaxy S10 box contents
- The device: you’d first see the Galaxy S10 right on top
- Charging brick (fast charging adapter)
- OTG adapter (to connect USB pen drive to the phone)
- AKG earbuds (Type-C earphones)
- USB Type-C cable for data transfer and charging
- Quick Start Guide
Those are the box contents that come with the Galaxy S10 (and S10e and S10+). Unfortunately, it seems Samsung isn’t providing a clear case with the Galaxy S10; however, we’d have to wait and see when the device ships out globally to confirm whether or not we’d be getting a clear case within the box.
Most manufacturers do throw in a clear case which might not be the prettiest; however, it does help prevent scratches and can even protect your precious new device from any dings and scratches.
- Samsung Galaxy S10: All you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: All you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S10e: All you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Home release date revealed
What about free Galaxy Buds?
You won’t get your free Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy S10 box.
Samsung’s pre-order offer for the S10 and S10+ (sorry S10e buyers!) had different offers for the Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch Active in different countries.
Whether were to receive free Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy S10, or were eligible for a discount on the Galaxy Buds/Galaxy Watch Active, you have to avail the offer now to get the deal.
You were not supposed to get your free Galaxy Buds with the Galaxy S10 box.
So, to get the free or discounted Galaxy Buds (or discounted Watch Active in some markets), you need to avail the offer in the Samsung Members app (or My galaxy app in some markets) and register for the free/discounted product.
The last date to register to claim your free/discounted product is April 4, so be sure act swiftly before that because this is quite a deal you should miss out on if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 or S10+.