Samsung announced its reasonably-priced fitness tracker, Galaxy Fit, alongside the company’s flagship Galaxy S10 devices in February 2019. And now, that little fitness tracker is getting its first OTA update.
According to users in France, the R370XXU0ASG1 update weighs in at only 20.72 MB and brings stability improvements alongside a new battery charging algorithm.
The update also adds a new on-screen button for heart rate measurement. You can find the button in the heart rate widget.
How to install an update on Galaxy Fit?
To update, fire up the Wearable app on your phone and check for updates. However, as it is an incremental update, it could take a bit of time to reach your specific region.
- How to fix ‘no notification sounds’ error on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone
- How to force restart your device when it freezes or stops responding
- How to fix phantom notification alerts on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- 22 best Samsung Galaxy S10 tips you must know
- How to use Samsung Edge Panel
- How to fix PowerShare reverse charging issue
- Best battery cases for Galaxy S10 Plus