March 13, 2019: A couple of weeks after Samsung Galaxy A50 went live in India, the device is receiving its first-ever software update in the country.
The OTA update is rolling out as version A505FDDU1ASC1 and installs the latest Android security patch for March 2019. Being the devices first update, it also irons out any crimps in the software that may be frustrating the experience of early adopters.
Samsung doesn’t release updates to everyone at once, so don’t be surprised if your immediate friend already has the update and your Galaxy A50 has yet to receive the download notification.
Samsung Galaxy A50 update timeline
|Date||Software version||Android OS||Changelog|
|13 Mar 2019||A505FDDU1ASC1||Android 9||March 2019 security patch, bug fixes, and stability improvements|
- Samsung One UI: What is it, new features and more
- Samsung One UI device list and release date
- How to use Good Lock to customize your Samsung Galaxy device
- How Samsung can improve navigation gestures on One UI
- How to move the clock back to the right on Samsung devices running One UI
If you have any questions regarding Samsung Galaxy A50 software updates, be sure to shoot them in your comments below.