Chinese OEM OnePlus has started the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 9.5.10 for the OnePlus 7 Pro, bringing a plethora of system and camera improvements.
Due to some fatal bugs and performance issues, OnePlus has canceled the release of OxygenOS 9.5.9, straightaway launching the hotfix build OxygenOS 9.5.10.
On top of general bug fixes and improvements, OxygenOS 9.5.10 is bringing system improvements like improved touch sensitivity, smoother visual effects, optimized haptic feedback, speed and accuracy optimization of GPS, sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2, and more.
The camera, on the other hand, is getting faster autofocus, advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode, and improved photo quality in Pro mode. The security patch also sees an update to 2019.06.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
To check for the update on your OnePlus 7 Pro, go to Settings > System > scroll down and tap ‘System updates’.