The Chinese OEM is well-known for popping up with timely updates, and this release has only bolstered their goodwill in the smartphone industry.
Apart from general bug fixes and improvements, OnePlus has packed a number of camera optimizations. From color reproduction and auto focussing to noise reduction and improved clarity across all three lenses, this update delivers plenty for shutterbugs. Oxygen 9.5.5 also packs the latest security patches (June 2019).
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of autofocusing
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra-wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in the low-light scene of ultra-wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of Noise in some HDR scenes
Check for an update on your OnePlus 7 Pro 5G now: Hit up Settings > System > scroll down and tap ‘System updates’.