OnePlus has released Open Beta 21 and Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, respectively, bringing a bunch of improvements and adding a couple of nifty features.
The Chinese OEM has made a reputation for providing timely updates, and their latest release is just another testament to their competence.
Apart from the general bug fixes, OnePlus has added an option to change the number of frames (30, 24, and 15) you’re recording while using Screen Recorder. The weather app has also been tweaked for the better, as it will now allow you to rearrange your Weather cards and won’t ask you to turn on your GPS to use the app. Finally, the animations in the Phone app has been improved and there’s now an option to edit Quick Responses.
Here’s a full changelog of the Open Beta updates for OxygenOS:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimised user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
The size of the Open Beta OTA update for OnePlus 6T is 112 MB.