OnePlus was able to roll out the stable Android 10 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro as OxygenOS 10.0 very quickly, which was impressive, but the rollout was halted recently owing to the many bugs and issues encountered by the users.
Looks like the team has worked on the fix and has released it under the beta channel as the Open Beta 3 update is now available for the OnePlus 7 series handsets and it brings a lot of bug-fixes, as you would expect.
Here’s the full changelog of the Open Beta 3 update:
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game
Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while
using navigation gestures
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen
switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Fixed the issue with power usage while
connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the
bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
The update specifically fixes the blank screen issue that was reported by many users on the forums. There’s a lot more, so if you were on Open Beta 2, this bug-fix update should iron out (hopefully) all the issues for you.
If you are on OxygenOS 10.0, stable Android 10 update, well the release of Open Beta 3 update means that a similar update under the channel isn’t far now., to be released once OnePlus has gathered the user feedback of OB3 update.
Let us know how the Open Beta 3 update treats you.