No kidding, OnePlus just began rolling out a massive update for OnePlus 7 Pro. Dubbed as OxygenOS 9.5.7, the camera-focused update aims to improve all the three cameras housed on the back of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
Besides making the camera better, the update also fixes some other problems that may users had complained about.
The OxygenOS 9.5.7 update tweaks the Ambient display, 3rd part call quality (less echo on WhatsApp?), touch sensitivity (Ghost touch and dead screen in top right corner gone?), and even improves the performance of Double Tap to Wake, which was another major problem for the 7 Pro users.
Here’s a full changelog:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
OnePlus has earlier promised to fix the phantom taps problem via a software update, and this update could be doing that. We are still waiting for confirmation on this.
If you spot an issue getting solved with the update, do give us a shout via the comments section.