This is for all of the rooted Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners out there, who have not yet upgraded to Honeycomb 3.2. XDA member DutchDanny has been extremely helpful in making these 2 flashable zips for us. 1 is an Odex version of the Stock P7510 UEKMM ROM, and the second is a Deodexed version of the same ROM. Both the ROMs are full stock and multi-language. Both ROMs are rooted with Superuser 3.0.5, include Busybox 1.19.2 and are zipaligned.
To install either of these, transfer the downloaded zip file of your choice to the root directory of the SDcard and flash through Clockworkmod recovery using the steps below:
Flashing a ROM using CWM (ClockworkMod) Recovery
- Transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root of your SDcard. Do not copy it to just any folder
- Boot your phone into recovery mode ( either through the hardware button combo, or through some extremely nifty apps like Quick Boot or ROM Manager that you can download freely from the Market
- Navigate to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” using the Volume Up/Down Keys & Select this option using the Power key.
***This will wipe all your data, so be sure to create a backup before you start flashing custom ROMs***
- Navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” using the Volume Up/Down Keys & Select this option using the Power key
- Navigate to “Install Zip from SDcard” using the Volume Up/Down Keys & Select this option using the Power key
- Navingate to “Choose Zip from SDcard” using the Volume Up/Down Keys & Select this option using the Power key
- Navigate to the file you transferred to the SDcard in Step 1, and select it using the Power key
Let us know your thoughts in comments below.