Update: Article has been updated to include the full changelog as provided by Xiaomi. Original article continues below.
Xiaomi MIUI beta team started off the year on a slow note but it seems to be picking up. This year, we’ve only received two public beta versions of MIUI 10 and this week, a third version will be rolling out as version 9.1.24.
We already have a changelog preview of the upcoming MIUI 10 9.1.24 update as provided by the company. Apparently, the update optimizes Dark mode feature in the Poco F1 such that it can now be searched in the settings menu.
Also, Redmi Note 6 Pro users having hard times seeing the name of the notification sender in the Messaging app have a fix in this update, so be sure to grab it once it shows up.
Being a changelog preview, there isn’t much else we can gather from the post. However, we do know that the rollout of MIUI 10 beta 9.1.24 won’t be ready until tomorrow, the 24th. Even so, this will be limited to a few users before the wider rollout commences later over the weekend.
It is also during the weekend that we hope to get the download links (recovery and fastboot) for the new update for those who like getting their hands dirty by doing a manual installation.
Update: Full changelog
- Fixed – Some text is not translated into the corresponding language in the message app [All devices]
- Optimized: Dark mode can be searched in settings [POCO F1]
- Fixed: Notifications Sender name not displayed in the Messaging app [Redmi Note 6 pro]
- Fixed – Weather info display error in some languages [All Devices]
- Fixed – Fixed a problem with the flashing button on the timer page
- Fixed – Clock application is disabled on a special date