Lenovo just made the its upcoming mid-range device, Lenovo P2, official in India. The Lenovo P2, which was until now listed on Flipkart as an upcoming launch, just made an official appearance at Lenovo India’s website today.
The device is a powerhouse of a phone with a massive 5100 mAh (non-removable) battery which even supports fast charging. This, for us, is the most highlighting feature of the device. Being able to go around with a phone with such massive battery and also be able to fast charge it is the best thing when going out on a long trip.
Other specs of Lenovo P2 are as follows:
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 true octa-core 2.0 GHz
- Operating System: Android™ 6.0.1, Marshmallow
- Dimensions (LxWxT): 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 177 g (0.39 Ibs)
- Battery: 5100 mAh embedded
- Battery Life: Active Standby: Up to 32 days’ (4G)
- Talk Time: Up to 78.69 hours’
- Camera: Rear: 13 MP auto-focus allows HD video recording with single LED flash, Front: 5 MP fixed-focus
- Sound: 1x Speaker, 3.5 mm Jack
- Ports: Micro-USB, microSD
- Display: 13.97cm (5.5) Full HD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM (Hybrid Slot)
The device will be going on sale on Jan 11, 2017 (tomorrow) at the moment.2:30 PM (IST) on Flipkart. You can register yourself to get notified about the sale over here.