Let’s begin by answering the question of whether or not the Galaxy S9 has a Party mode feature which we’ve seen on some recent Huawei devices. Well, unfortunately, the answer to that question is a big ‘no’.
Party mode is a feature that allows users to pair multiple phones together to stream audio together. The feature is quite useful when you don’t have access to dedicated speakers.
The Galaxy S9 does not have a party mode feature similar to what Huawei has to offer; however, before you think of dumping your S9 for a Huawei device, we’d suggest checking out a few apps which offer a similar feature to what Huawei devices have to offer.
Although it’s worth noting that the application must be installed on the devices you’re planning to use together to stream audio simultaneously on. So without wasting much time let’s check out how to get a party mode like feature on the Galaxy S9.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e price
- Samsung Galaxy S10 price
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus price
- Best Galaxy S10 deals
- Galaxy S10 pre-order: All you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Samsung’s first foldable phone of 2019 is here
Given below is how to get started with the Galaxy S9 party mode.
How to use party mode on the Galaxy S9
Note: Make sure to connect all devices to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Download and install SoundSeeder from the Google Play Store. (On all devices)
- Launch the app.
- Tap on the Speakers icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on the 3-dots button and then select Add Speaker.
- Make sure the SoundSeeder app is installed and open on all devices as well.
- You would be able to see the list of devices running the SoundSeeder app on the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Connect the devices together.
- Go back and select the source from where you want to stream music or you could also use any music stored on the device.
- Tap on the song you want to play.
That’s it! The music would begin playing on all connected devices simultaneously. You could also use any other application of your choice from the Google Play Store that offers the same feature.