The Samsung Galaxy S10 devices have their quirks, but there haven’t been many complaints about their most basic functionality — making calls.
A few users, however, have been facing an annoying while on a call, reporting their screens are not getting turned off like they’re supposed to, resulting in accidental touches.
If you, too, are facing something similar, the solution here is quite straightforward.
Here’s how to keep your screen from waking up during calls:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Display.
- Scroll down and locate Touch sensitivity.
- Make sure the toggle is turned off.
Your calls should now be free from accidental cheek-touches.
- How to get network signal icon and Wi-Fi icon on Samsung One UI Android Pie update
- How to fix OnePlus 3 and 3T lag problem on Android Pie update (slow device issue)
- How to fix Galaxy S10 won’t charge with dead battery problem