Samsung is known for packing in features in its devices. The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a bunch of cool camera features such as the slow-motion recording feature as well as the super slow-motion feature as well.
Capturing slow-mo videos is super fun since you get to see things you normally wouldn’t with your naked eyes. Since there are a bunch of features available in the camera application, it might be a bit overwhelming for some to locate the slow-motion and super slow-motion feature.
Well, if you too want to see how to take slow-motion videos on your Galaxy S9, then here’s how to do so.
Note: These steps would be the same for the Galaxy S9 Plus as well.
How to take slow-motion videos on Galaxy S9
Recording slow-motion videos are super easy, simply follow these steps to record a slow-motion video.
- Launch the Camera application on your device.
- Now swipe between the modes by swiping left or right on the screen.
- You would see the Slow motion option.
- Simply point the camera at the subject and tap the record button to begin recording a slow-motion video on the Galaxy S9.
- When done tap the stop button and the recording would be automatically saved to the gallery.
You could also record super slow-motion videos on the Galaxy S9. The super slow-mo is recorded at 940 FPS which is absolutely insane.
- Rather than selecting the Slow motion option in the camera app, tap on the Super slow motion option.
Note: Super slow-motion videos are only recorded for a couple of seconds hence if you want longer slow motion videos, then we’d suggest sticking with the regular slow motion video option.
- Common Galaxy S9 problems and their solutions
- 15 tips and tricks to improve Samsung Galaxy S9 battery life