Couldn’t connect your Micromax Canvas A1 to your PC? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Getting the proper drivers installed on your PC is no biggie mostly, specially with Windows 7 and 8. But sometimes in some weird cases, things begin to get annoying when your computer just won’t let your device to connect. And at such times all you need is a webpage like this, with download links to proper driver files and a few troubleshooting tips.
Download Micromax Canvas A1 drivers for Windows
icon-download Micromax Driver (.exe)
File name: AQ4501_USBdriver.zip (10.6MB)
Google USB Driver (.zip)
File name: latest_usb_driver_windows.zip (8 MB)
METHOD 1 (easier): Install Micromax Canvas A1 Driver using .exe file
- Extract/Unzip “AQ4501_USBdriver.zip” file on your computer (using 7-zip free software, preferably) to get the “Tinno S9320AE Android USB Driver.exe” file.
- Run/Double-click the Tinno S9320AE Android USB Driver.exe file on your Windows PC and follow the simple instructions on the Windows installation wizard screen
- Once the installation is complete, connect your Micromax Canvas A1 to your PC, it should work
└ In case your phone still doesn’t connect, try restarting your PC OR check the troubleshooting tips ┐
METHOD 2: Install Micromax Canvas A1 Drivers using Google USB Driver file
NOTE: Delete any previously installed drivers for Micromax Canvas A1 from your PC before installing new drivers.
- Extract/Unzip “latest_usb_driver_windows.zip” file on your computer (using 7-zip free software, preferably) to get the “general_driver_0.0.12” folder.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas A1 to the PC
- Open device manager on your PC
- Windows 7 & 8 users → search for Device Manager from Start (or Start screen) and click to open.
- Windows XP users → Google it!
- You will see list of all devices attached to your computer in the device manager. Just find your Micromax device (it’ll most probably be in the Other devices list with a yellow exclamation mark by the name of ADB devices), then Right-click on it and select Update Driver Software…
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software” in the next window
- Now click the “Browse…” button and select the “usb_driver” folder that we extracted in Step 1 from “latest_usb_driver_windows.zip” file
└ Do NOT select the zip file, select the folder where the contents of the zip file are extracted. And keep the Include subfolders box checked
- During the installation (as a security check) Windows may ask your permission to install the drivers, click “Install”
- Once the installation is complete you’ll see a refreshed list of devices on the Device manager screen showing your phone’s driver installed successfully.
└ In case your phone still doesn’t connects, try restarting your PC OR check the troubleshooting tips ┐
It may happen that drivers get successfully installed on your computer, and yet you are unable to get your Micromax Canvas A1 connected to your computer. It can be easily resolved, follow the steps below:
- Connect your phone to computer with a USB cable and open Device manager on your computer
- Right click on the ‘Android Composite ADB Interface‘ entry and select uninstall
- In the uninstall pop-up that appears, tick ‘Delete the driver software for this device‘ checkbox and press the ‘Ok’ button.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Disable USB debugging on your Micromax Canvas A1 from Settings » Developer options » un-tick ‘USB debugging’ checkbox
- Make sure your phone is in MTP mode
- Connect your phone back to your computer, and let the computer re-install drivers automatically. If it doesn’t re-installs driver, try toggling the ‘USB debugging’ option on your phone
- If it still fails to completely recognize your device in all three modes — MTP, ADB and Fastboot. Then try installing the drivers again following the drivers installation guide above
- Connect your phone to other USB ports on your computer
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try on a different computer
Hope this solves your trouble! Let us know in comments below..