Been using Google Duo on your device, but recently changed the phone number? Or you’ve got a dual SIM phone and wish to switch your Google Duo number to the second number on your device? Either way, Google Duo doesn’t have a direct option to change the phone number.
The only way to change your number on Google Duo is by deleting your Google Duo account from the app and then add the number you’re looking to change to.
How to Change Phone Number on Google Duo
- Launch the Google Duo application.
- Tap on the 3-dots menu and then tap on Settings.
- At the bottom, you’d see the option to Delete Duo account. Tap on it.
- Confirm your action by tapping on Delete.
- Your Google Duo account would be deleted.
- Now all you need to do is set up your Google Duo account once again; however, rather than using the previous phone number, simply enter in the new number and tap on Verify.
- Once you’ve verified the new number, you’d be able to begin making and receiving calls with the new number on Google Duo.