Black Friday is just a day away and we’ve got some amazing deals here for you. Specially if you were thinking of buying the new Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Best Buy currently has a huge discount on the Verizon and Sprint Galaxy S8, S8+, and the Note8.
You can get a discount of up to $350 when purchasing either of the three smartphones. However, you will have to purchase them on installments and activate them on Sprint or Verizon. That’s not so bad, as these are some of the best Android smartphones you can buy right now.
- Galaxy S8: Verizon ($15.41/mo. for 24 months) and Sprint ($16.67/mo. for 24 months)
- Galaxy S8+: Verizon ($19.41/mo. for 24 months) and Sprint ($20.83/mo. for 24 months)
- Galaxy Note8: Verizon ($24.41/mo. for 24 months) and Sprint ($25.41/mo. for 24 months)
Pretty good pricing, don’t you think? Flat $350 off the retail price of all the devices. Yes, you do have to stay on Verizon or Sprint for the period of 2 years. If you terminate the contract, you will have to pay $350. We think these devices will hold good for 2 years, so no need to worry there.
Check out: Samsung Galaxy Oreo update release date
Earlier today, we told you about a similar deal from Costco as well. The deals are pretty much the same, but here, you won’t have to pay the whole amount in installments. We’ve included the Best Buy links below.
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8: Verizon | Sprint
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8+: Verizon | Sprint
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note8: Verizon | Sprint