Finally, the AT&T Galaxy S5 users get the Android 5.0 Lollipop update, the build no. being LRX21T.G900AUCU3BOC4. Galaxy S5 users at AT&T (model no. SM-G900A) should receive the Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) download notification starting today, and should be available for all users gradually. The update size is 1.4GB, btw.
To try forcing the OTA update, go to Settings – About device in system category – Software update, and then tap on Check for update. That should do the trick, if not, don’t keep mashing that button as your AT&T Galaxy S5 would receive it shortly under gradual rollout. Why wouldn’t it anyway?
Update changelog is basically all about Lollipop and its new features. Here’s the full AT&T Galaxy S5 Lollipop update changelog:
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
- Details at: http://www.android.com/versions/lollipop-5-0/
Some key information about the update.
- Android version: 5.0
- Baseband version: G900AUCUcBOC4
- Kernel version: 3.4.0-4432708
- Build number: LRX21T.G900AUCU3BOC4
- Upgrade file size: 1.4GB