Ever tried to track the usage of the apps that you installed and get rid of the unwanted apps but couldn’t decide on what apps you use the most. Here is the perfect solution for your confusion.
Frequency: App Usage and Tracking is the newest and best-looking way to see what apps you use, how much you use them, and when you use them. See what apps you never use and uninstall them right from the app!
The app has a great looking UI which is perfectly plain and eye candid. The app packs a pretty cool features you’d expect from this kind of tracking app.
- Holo Card UI design
- View all apps you have used in the time-frame, or all apps you have installed in the time-frame
- Show the amount of time you have used your apps Today, Last Week, Last Month, Last 3 Months, or All Time
- No-Show list for app usage that you don’t want to show
The Frequency app is available in Google playstore as both Free and Paid versions. The paid version includes able to start at boot and settings to increase the accuracy of tracking. The free version is quite impressive and you can get the additional features at $0.99 by purchasing the paid version of the app.
- Great UI
- Lightweight app
- Tracks app usage with ease in the background
- Moderately priced Pro version
- Not much. Could’ve provided additional features like timely notification of Unused apps
Our Rating of the App: 4.5/5.0
- UI – 5.0
- Features – 4.5
- Price – 4.0
*Rating is not an average.
APP PRICE: $0.99 | Free/Trial Version: Available.
Let us know what you think of the app, and what are your suggestions to the developer.
Other apps that we think you would like and won’t want to miss on:
- Create Ringtone of your own text
- Create a Lego Movie with your own Images and Videos
- Work on Phone easily while on Call
Check out the above apps, we’re sure you’ll like them!