TalkMyPhone Android App – Control Your Android Phone by Chatting on gTalk
TalkMyPhone is a very innovative app that lets you control your android phone using Google chat. It lets users read and send SMS, get the battery status and incoming call notifications. You even don’t need a bluetooth or wifi connection enabled for this, gTalk takes care of that.
Since on can’t talk to himself on gTalk, you’ll need one more account. Better create an account at jabber.org which only asks a simple captha confirmation to create a new account, no email, no confirmation required of any sorts. Or you simply use any other gmail account, that would do fine.
The app forwards you sms received, incoming calls and also the battery status, if you’re in front of a PC and hate shifting to phone and back, then the app will do a great job by notifying you right on your PC’s screen via gtalk.
Use the commands below to get the best of the TalkMyPhone (they’re quite simple):
- reply:<message> – to reply to a text message
- send:<contact>:<message> – to send SMS (you can write contacts name or number, in the contact field)
- sms:<contact> – to read last 5 SMS of the contact
- where – locate phone on Google Maps (needs geolocation to be ON in phone settings)
- ring – to make phone ring out loud (to locate the lost phone)
- copy:<text> – to copy text to the keyboard
- Just paste any url in the conversation to open any webpage
It’s a godsend app if you wanna write SMS using desktop’s keyboard and don’t want to move between both the screens. Let us know how much you loved it.
Download the TalkMyPhone android app for FREE.