• News
  • Android dominates global smartphone market, amasses 81.5% market share

    According to the reports from the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, Google Android dominates the global smartphone market in 2014, amassing 81.5 percent market share, while Apple’s iOS in the same quarterly length took up 14.8 percent. Together, the two operating systems accounted for a total of 96.3 percent of the total […]