Sony Xperia Z Pre-order Price is out for 3 UK
A lot of people are touting the Sony Xperia Z as the smartphone that will return Sony to their glory days and rightly so, as the Xperia Z packs in some amazing specs in a beautiful design. Soon, residents of the UK will be able to grab an Xperia Z for themselves as Three UK has announced that it is now available for pre-order from the carrier, with the release date set for 28th February.
The Xperia Z will be available on the Pay As You Go scheme for £449.99, and contract prices start from £34 a month with an upfront cost of £69. The first 1000 customers who pre-order (at Three’s retail stores) between 1st to 24th February on a 24 month contract will receive a pair of Sony MDR-1R Prestige headphones worth £299.00, which include “pressure-relieving cushions so you can listen in comfort for as long as the beat keeps rolling.”
The waterproof and dust-proof handset is available in both black and colour variants. You can visit the source page to place a pre-order right away at Three’s website, though it would be a good idea to rush to your nearest Three store if you want a chance at getting that free pair of headphones.
Sony Xperia Z Specs
- 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD display, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 13.1 megapixel rear camera, 1080p video recording
- 2.2 megapixel front camera, 1080p video calls
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSPA 42mbps, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC
- IP57 certified – dust and water-resistant
- 2330 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Sony Timescape UI
Source: Three UK