Sony has announced the Xperia VL, a variant of the Xperia V, for the Japanese market. The Xperia V is th same as NTT Docomo‘s Xperia AX, and has identical specs, with the exception of some minor UI differences, and a dedicated multitasking button on the Xperia AX.
Here’s a quick rundown of the key specs and features
- 4.3″ HD Reality Display screen, powered by Mobile Bravia Engine 2
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor / 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal Storage / expandable microSD slot
- WiFI / DLNA /4G LTE / NFC / Bluetooth 4.0
- 13 MP Rear Camera / 3.1 MP front-facing camera
- 1700 mAh battery
- High levels of dust and water resistance
- Sony’s signature tune-tech, including ClearAudio+ mode that lets you effortlessly enjoy audio quality
- Sony’s media applications (WALKMAN® application, Album application and Movies application)
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, upgradable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Four color options: Pink / White /Black /Blue
The Xperia VL is expected to be priced at around 30000 yen ( ~ $385) and will be available from November 2nd.