Sony Xperia SX Specs
The Sony Xperia SX is the younger and more humble of the LTE-enabled Xperia duo Sony recently announced for the Japanese market, the other being the Sony Xperia GX. Sony is touting the SX as the lightest LTE-enabled handset ever, weighing in at just 95g. Considering the overall specs of the device, the phone is indeed light.
Here’s a look at the official specs of the Xperia SX:
- 3.7” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 8GB internal flash storage.
- 8MP camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, HD video recording, and Sony technology to take 3D panoramic images.
- Japanese specific features such as infrared port data exchange, mobile wallet and mobile TV.
- Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Available in black and white.
For a phone that weighs just 95g, those are some impressive specs and if it has a price to match, the Xperia SX should be quite a seller. It will be available in the Japanese market from summer 2012. We’ll update you with the exact release date as and when it is announced.