The famous Super AMOLED phone from Samsung, the Galaxy S will hit the US stores on July 21 with T-Mobile, as confirmed by CellPhoneSignal. The Galaxy S is Samsung’s best offering in mobile handset, which has already found its way into the hands of its users in European and Asian countries including UK, South Korea and India.
Galaxy S will be available with T-Mobile as Samsung Vibrant and is priced fairly at $199.99 coupled with a two year contract. Feature-wise, it does not differ much from the Galaxy S. Let’s revisit them all.
- 4 inch Super AMOLED touch screen
- 1Ghz ‘Hummingbird’ Processor
- Android 2.1 (We would have loved it more with Android 2.2, Froyo, though)
- 5 megapixel camera HD Video Capture
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Digital Compass
- WiFi b/n
- 16GB internal memory
- Support for Micro SD Card
- only 9.9mm thick (that’s very slim and equals the Droid X from Motorola, coming on July 15 exclusively to Verizon)
- Weighs 117.9 gm and measures 122.4 x 64.5 x 9.9 mm
That apart, it will be the first phone worldwide which got Samsung’s new ‘Smart Life user interface’, a welcome addition.
But there’s more T-Mobile can do to impress well upon you. I mean, you get additonal goodies with this phone, find them below:
- The Sims™ 3 Collector’s Edition, exclusive to T-Mobile
- James Cameroon’s Avatar™
- MobiTV™ for live and on-demand TV
- Kindle app for Android
- Access to GoGo® Infilght Internet and Slack Radio
- Access to Android market apps (approx. 65000, as of now), which is quite obvious
I think that really cheers up the Samsung Vibrant nicely. And T-mobile also looks serious with greatest android phone available with them and has launched a dedicated site, t-mobileclue.com to keep you in loop with the release and all that, you know.
So, what do you think about Samsung Vibrant? Are you up for it?