Samsung Galaxy R GT-i9103 Heading to China!
Our Chinese friends have a reason to smile as Samsung just announced its Galaxy R in China. It will be similar to the other Galaxy R devices released elsewhere, but will have a modified OS that will support the local services like Sina, QQ, Youku etc.
The Galaxy R will run on Android Gingerbread OS and will have a 1GHz dual-core processor. Among the many features it also has Samsung’s “Find My Mobile” function, this allows you to track, ring or remotely lock your device when the smartphone has been misplaced, lost or stolen or when some annoying person is toying with it — have to admit it’s quite handy feature. And yes it is a super slim mobile phone with a merely 9mm thickness.
Galaxy R (GT-i9103) Specs:
- Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- ULP GeForce GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android Gingerbread OS
- 4.19-inch Super Clear-LCD display with TouchWiz UI
- 8GB inbuilt memory
- 2GB ROM (expandable upto 32GB via microSD)
- 5 MP camera with Auto-focus, LED flash and 720p HD recording
- 1.3 MP front camera for video-calls
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 1650 mAh battery