Well this might put an end to at-least one Nexus rumor of the many going around. We’re talking about the GT-I9260 one, which would one day be rumored as Galaxy Nexus 2 and the other day as Galaxy Premier. There was a confusion with its camera spec too, the device appeared on picasaweb with both 5MP and 8MP camera resolution. The last was 8MP though and that seem to be the correct one with this new leak about the device.
Folks over at Mobile Geeks, have got hold of a picture and some specs of the Samung GT-I9260. And looking at the picture of the phone it can be easily said that the phone has TouchWiz all over it and that the phone doesn’t belong to the Nexus family, which leaves us with the other name this device was rumored with — the Galaxy Primier.
However, the phone’s form factor is still very much Galaxy Nexus style, also the phone’s screen size is same at 4.65-inch with 1280 x 720 pixels. So that still leaves us with a little doubt that the picture could be fake and the GT-I9260 might actually be the Galaxy Nexus 2. Phew! Anyway, check out the spec-sheet below:
Samsung Galaxy Premier Specs
- Display: 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 × 720 pixel, 16.67 million colors, capacitive touchscreen, multi-touch
- Processor: 1.5Ghz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9
- Mobile standards: HSPA 900/1900/2100 14.4/5.76, EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera: 8 megapixel with autofocus and LED Flash, Resolution 2592 x 1944 pixels / 2 megapixel front
- Memory: 1 GB (suspected)
- Flash Memory: 8/16 GB, MicroSD card slot (up to 64 GB)
- OS: Google Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean”
- Connectors: Micro USB port, 3.5mm Kopfhörer-/Headset-Anschluss
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi a / b / g / n 2.4/5GHz, DLNA, NFC (UICC, optional)
- Battery: not available
- Dimensions: 68.1 mm x 133.97 mm x 8.8 mm
- Housing: Plastic