For those who’re looking to purchase the soon-to-be launched Samsung Continuum at Verizon, here is a bit of info that will help you plan your budget accordingly.
The price of the phone has just been announced and its nicely set at $199.99 — pretty obvious for any smartphone today. But that’s after rebate and is tied up with a two-year contract, if you plan to make a deal only for one year, it’s gonna cost you $70 more, at $269.99. Oh, the non-contract price has been set high at $579.99 apiece which really isn’t the best deal there.
What is left now is the official announcement which we know will be made on Monday. Meanwhile, let’s check out the spec-sheet of the Samsung Continuum:-
- 3.4 inch Super AMOLED display (main display), resolution – 480 x 800
- 1.6 inch ticker on the front (secondary display), resolution – 480 x 96
- Android 2.1
- 1 Ghz Hummingbird processor (the one you find in Samsung Galaxy S phone aka Fascinate with Verizon)
- 512 MB ROM
- 384 MB RAM
- CDMA only
- 5 MP Camera with LED Flash
- 8 GB pre-installed SD Card with support for 32 GB card
So, who’s up for a comparatively small screen size phone with a new ticker feature?
Via Android Central