Reloaded ICS is a modification for CM9 ROMs that lets you customize your CM9 ROM-running Android phone with tons of options and changeable settings. It lets you tweak your status bar to customize it to your tastes. Also, it’s a universal modification, so it should work on any device that has CM9 installed, adding more features to the already inbuilt Cyanogenmod settings mod.
Here’s a look at the features of the Reloaded ICS modification:
- Status Bar Layout
- Date Format
- Brightness Control
- Horizontal Recent Panel
- Clock Location
- Motorola Atrix
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Motorola Defy
Keep in mind that this mod is only for CM9 ROMs, so please do not attempt to try it on other ROMs, even if they are based on Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.
Read on to find out how you can flash the Reloaded ICS mod on your phone/tablet.
The methods and procedures discussed here are considered risky and you should not attempt anything if you don’t know exactly what you are doing. If any damage occurs to you or your device, including a bricked, non-functional device, we won’t be held liable. You have been forewarned!
- An Android phone/tablet running CM9 ROM.
How to Install Reloaded ICS Mod
- Download the latest version of the mod from the original development thread.
- Transfer the mod’s zip file to your sdcard.
- Then boot into ClockworkMod recovery.
- Select “advanced”, then select “wipe dalvik cache”. Select “Yes” on next screen to confirm. Then go back to the main recovery menu.
- Select “install zip from sdcard”, then “choose zip from sdcard”. Scroll to the mod file you transferred in step 2 and select it. Select “Yes” on next screen to confirm installation. (The method to install the mod may vary on your particular Android device).
- After the installation is complete, select “go back” then select “reboot system now” to reboot the phone.
Once your phone boots up, run the Reloaded Settings app from your apps menu, then have fun with all the customization options. Visit the original development page for further updates on the mod. Let us know in the comments whether the mod works on your device.