If buying a larger than 5″ Android smartphone to take care of both your phone and tablet needs is something you’re looking for but can’t afford, or don’t want to go for the Galaxy Note 2, then AT&T has a great offer in which they’re giving away a refurbished Galaxy Note for only $49.99, on a 2-year contract.
Even a year and a half after its release, the original Galaxy Note, with its S Pen stylus and gigantic 2500 mAh battery, is still a solid device, and is even getting an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, which will bring features such as multi-window multitasking from its bigger brother.
Here’s a look at the specs of the Galaxy Note:
- 1.2GHz dual-core MSM8660 Snapdragon processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5.3″ Super AMOLED display (1280 x 800 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1080p video recording
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 16GB internal storage, microSD slot
- Wi-Fi, HSPA+, LTE, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC
- 2500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.1
Granted, it’s a refurbished device, but at $49, I’d say it is a pretty good deal, considering that it is the only other phablet apart from the newer Galaxy Note 2 worth having. Hit the source link below to head to AT&T’s website and order one for yourself.