OnePlus 3T was launched only a while ago but it already has a new update to its name, and it comes as OxygenOS 3.5.3 We have provided the download link below of the 3.5.3 OTA, plus will be adding the 3.5.3 firmware (Full ROM zip) pretty soon, as and when it becomes available.
Installing the OTA and firmware is pretty easy job on OnePlus devices, as can be seen in the guide linked below.
Download OnePlus 3T OTA
OxygenOS 3.5.3 OTA → OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_023-027_patch_1611222319_884473ff95304c30.zip
Download OnePlus 3T Firmware [Full ROM]
OxygenOS 3.5.3 Full ROM → OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_027_all_1611222319_884473ff95304c30.zip
How to Install OnePlus 3T OTA/Firmware
Step 1. Download the update file (either OTA or Full) from above.
Step 2. Transfer the downloaded update file to your OnePlus 3T. Remember its location. (You can also download the update directly on phone, in which case, it should be in download folder.)
Step 3. Boot your OnePlus One into recovery mode:
- Power off your OnePlus 3T. Wait for 6-7 seconds after screen goes off.
- Press and hold Power + Volume up together until you see anything on screen.
- Use volume buttons to bring up Recovery mode option at the top of the screen.
- And then press Power button to select recovery mode option. That’s it you’ll boot into recovery mode.
Step 4. Install the update. Use the instruction for your recovery.
- In 3e recovery, use volume buttons to navigate to ‘install update ..’ option and then press power button to select it.
- Now, select the update file that you transferred to OnePlus 3T in step 2 above. Confirm this and Oxygen OS 2.0.1 update will be installed on your device.
→ If OTA update doesn’t install using the above method, just use the full ROM file, it should install without problem.
Step 5. The update will start installing, so just wait until that is finished. When it’s done, you will be back in recovery’s homescreen.
Step 6. Select ‘Reboot system now’ to restart your OnePlus 3T.
Need help? Let us know via comments below.