If you’ve bought Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia T, and are looking for a way to root it, then there’s a simple one-click tool that can root the Xperia T in a few simple steps. Called Bin4ry’s Root Tool, the one-click tool will get your root access on your Xperia T, so that you can use apps that need root access and access system files and perform other modifications.
Read on to know how the Xperia T can be rooted using Bin4ry’s Root Tool.
How to Root Sony Xperia T
- Download the tool from the source page.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer. Use a software like 7-zip to extract.
- Make sure drivers for the Xperia T are installed on your computer. You can install Sony’s PC Companion software to install the drivers, by downloading it from the link below.
Download PC Companion
- On your phone, enable USB debugging in the Settings » Developer options menu.
- Run the tool by double-clicking the RunMe file from the folder where you extracted the tool in step 2.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- Now, in the tool window, type 1 and press the Enter key.
- Then, simply follow on-screen instructions in the root tool to finish the rooting process.
- The phone will reboot twice during the rooting procedure, after which the phone will be rooted and you can close the root tool’s window.
Your Xperia T is now rooted and ready to be used, and any app that requires root access can now be used. Have fun!