LG has announced that the high-end version of the LG Optimus L-series of phones, the LG Optimus L7, has been released in “major” European and Asian locales. The L-series was unveiled at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 as an affordable range of Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 phones, with the low-end L3 having launched back in March. The L7 comes as the high to mid-end device of the series, and features a sharp display with a “floating mass” technology that pushes the display matrix close to the surface of the screen.
Let’s have a look at the specifications of the LG Optimus L7:
- CPU: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon (single-core)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Display: 4.3″ 480×800 NOVA IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Memory: 4 GB internal with up to 32 GB micro SD support
- Camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus and LED flash, 1080p video recording, front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, HSDPA, 21 Mbps, HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, HDMI, standard microUSB.
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Battery: 1700 mAh
As long as the pricing is right, the L7 should be a good buy, especially considering it comes with Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box. Will you be picking up the LG Optimus L7 if given a chance? Let us know in the comments.