Think you’re too noob to do all the hacking stuff on your kindle fire? Well, cheer up buddy.. xda developer Vashypooh has created a little tool called, Kindle Fire Utility, to help you in tweaking/modding your Kindle Fire.
The Kindle Fire Utility comes packed with drivers for ADB and Fastboot, and can be used to do a lot of tweaks, here’s a list:
- Automatic elevation to root for tool operations.
- Auto detect current bootmode.
- Auto Detect ADB/Fastboot Online/Offline.
- Auto download update.zip from Amazon.
- Auto download and install TWRP Recovery.
- Manage current bootmodes.
- Manage Read/Write.
- Install GoogleApps/Market/GoLauncherEX.
- Lock/Unlock the Wallpaper from being changed.
I haven’t tried the kindle fire utility myself yet, but I’m sure it’ll work like a charm. I’ll update this post with a guide on how to use the utility soon.
You can download the latest version of the Kindle Fire Utility from the official development page → link here.