Kindle Fire Hacks
- 1.Below is the list of Kindle Fire Hacks:
- 2.How to root Kindle Fire
- 3.How to Install Android Market on Kindle Fire
- 4.Wifi Sleep Policy Fix for the Kindle Fire
- 5.CyanogenMod 7 (CM7) for Kindle Fire
- 6.Enable or Add RTL (Right to Left) Language Support on the Kindle Fire
- 7.Guide to Flash back to Stock ROM on Your Kindle Fire
- 8.Install MIUI Custom ROM on the Kindle Fire
The Amazon Kindle Fire runs a completely modified version of Android 2.3 ─ so modified that one can hardly say it’s an Android tablet. And that’s why I’m creating this page, the awesome developers in the Android development scene are going to make the Kindle Fire breath like a true Android tablet.
We’ll be covering all the Kindle Fire Hacks here at theAndroidSoul, so you can either subscribe to our daily news feed or you can just bookmark this page to keep yourself updated.
Below is the list of Kindle Fire Hacks:
It may happen that you know of a great hack for Kindle fire that’s not in the list above, so in that case, please leave a comment on this post to notify me. I’ll try to post it asap.