Welcome to The Android Soul, an Indian Android blog covering news, leaks and rumors happening in the Android blogoshpere the world over. We also do quick app reviews and write useful How-to guides to help people update and tinker with their phones (that rooting stuff!).
We are looking to hire people from India, who could write skilfully about gadgets with wit and authority. You don’t have to have a pro degree or any previous experience (though it will only help), but what we care about is people who really really like and enjoy this stuff. Also if you’re obsessed with Android, that would count as a big plus.
- Both part-time and full-time jobs are available.
- You work from home.
- 6 days a week. Sunday off. Though, you can write if you wish to.
Interested? Here’s how to apply.
Write to us and let us know of your interest. Be very sure to include this:
- Send us two sample articles of 300 words minimum. You can write about the app(s) or latets news in Android, or a How-to.
- Tell us about yourself (age, location, family background, education and current job, if any).
- Whether you’re seeking a part-time or full-time stint here?
- Tell us which phone do you use now? And which you’ve already got eyes set on as your next?
- Share your previous work with us, if any available online.
- And one last thing. Make sure not to send your CV or anything such, simply mail us all the details asked above.
- NOTE: This job position is only for people from India.
If you have got anything to ask, be sure to tell us.
That’s it. Let us know what you think of it.