HTC One S Toolkit is an all-in-one toolkit for the One S, created by XDA modder hasoon2000, that lets you apply various hacks like rooting, unlocking bootloaders and more, through a simple to use user interface, eliminating the need to use separate tools and going through a lot of instructions.
The One S AIO Toolkit is a must-have tool as it can perform a lot of hacks and functions, with just a few clicks of the mouse, some of which are mentioned below:
- Install HTC Drivers
- Unlock bootloader
- Install custom recoveries (or stock recovery if you so desire)
- Permanently root
- Install custom kernels
Read on to find out how you can download and install the HTC One S All-in-One toolkit.
This guide is applicable only for HTC One X. DO NOT try this on any other device.
How to Install and Use One S All-in-One Toolkit
- Download the latest version of the toolkit from the official development page. Do not rename the downloaded file.
- Use a software like WinRAR or 7-zip to extract the downloaded RAR package.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the toolkit.
- Double-click on the One S.exe file to start the toolkit.
- From here on, simply click the option you want to run from the main window of the program and follow the onscreen instructions.
That’s it. If you have a One X, be sure to try out the toolkit. Do let us know how it works for you, in the comments below. Also, check out our guide for installing Clockworkmod recovery on the One S → here.