We’re only minutes away from HTC taking centre stage at MWC, but it looks like BestBuy didn’t want us waiting anymore. A listing of HTC One M9 was spotted on the retailer’s site, revealing the full specs of the device, along with its price in the U.S., set at $649 off-contract, while it should be around $199 with 2-year contract, we guess. No word or listing of HTC One M9 Plus, yet, btw!
Anyways, there’s what you wanted to look at, the spec-sheet and its confirmation.
HTC One M9 Specs
- 2.0GHz Snapdragon 810 processor, MSM8994 chipset
- 5-inch SuperLCD 3 display panel
- 4MP rear camera, while whopping 20.0MP rear facing cameras
(Sounds weird, right? Because it is. We’ll know from HTC soon, and we think it’s the 4MP ultrapixel camera on the front, while 20MP sensor graces the back.)
- 32GB internal storage
- 20 days of standby time, from a Lithium-ion battery, capacity not mentioned
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac network and Bluetooth interface
- 4G LTE
That’s all we could dig from the BestBuy listing. Stay tuned for more, as HTC’s making the One M9 official shortly.