Tired of all the Galaxy S6 rumors going around? Well, here’s something for the HTC One M9, another flagship device launching on the same day as Galaxy S6. Renowned leakster upleaks has just leaked the complete specifications of HTC One M9, and no the device doesn’t feature dual 20MP cameras on the back, as rumored previously.
Leaked HTC One M9 specs include 5-inch FHD display (1920 x 1080), Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB DDR4 RAM, 20MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 4MP UltraPixel camera on front, and a 2840 mAh battery. The device will come in 32GB and 64GB variants, leaving the (now insufficient) 16GB storage option behind for good, moreover it’s also reported to have a micro SD card slot.
Also, as previously rumored, HTC One M9 will come with Sense 7 and Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out of the box.
As for the accessories, a new HTC DotView 2 case will be released with One M9, and probably in more colors than the M8. But what’s more interesting is a Waterproof case with IP68 rating coming in directly from HTC for the One M9.
Check out full list of specs below:
HTC ONE M9 SPECS
- 0PJA series
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz*4 + 1.5GHz*4
- 5″ FHD Display
- 3GB DDR4 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB ROM
- Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
- Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
- 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro SD Card slot
- 2840mAh Battery
HTC ONE M9 ACCESSORIES
- HTC DotView 2 (with more colors than M8) – HC M231/232
- Clear Case – HC C1153
- Stand Case – HC K1150
- Waterproof Case (IP68 rating) – HC C1152
- Waterproof Headset – RC E250
- Headset 2015 – MAX 500
- HTC BoomBass with WiFi support(Old phones are also can use if the phone updated to Sense 7.)
- Screen Protector – SP R230A