The HTC J has gone official in Japan, and looking at the specs, it seems to be a variant of the HTC One S, though with added 4G WiMAX connectivity. Also, the device has grown in size compared to the One S. The HTC J will be coming to the Japanese carrier KDDI this summer, though pricing information is yet unknown.
Take a look at the HTC J specifications:
- Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0
- 4.3″ qHD (540×960) AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- WiMAX 4G
- 16 GB internal storage + micro SD slot
- 8 megapixel rear camera/1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Infrared port
- Beats Audio (accompanied by UrBeats headphones in the retail package)
- 1810 mAh battery
The HTC J will probably not be making its way outside the Japanese market, so the One S will be taking care of the rest of the world. Stay tuned for more info on the HTC J.