HTC took the wraps off of its new android phone, called the HTC Incredible S. Looking at what Samsung announced at the same event, the Mobile World Congress, HTC’s offering doesn’t seem to create much of an interest among us. Let us know what you feel about this phone after you’re past the spec-sheet given below.
So, here are the specifications of the HTC Incredible S:
- 4 inches diagonally wide 16 million colors S-LCD touch screen
- Resolution: 480 x 800
- Android OS (version unconfirmed as of now; possibly Android 2.3)
- 1 GHz processor (possibly the Qualcomm’s MSM processor)
- Camera: Primary – 8 MP, Secondary (for video calls) – 1.3 MP. Primary camera is capable of shooting videos at High Definition, 720p at 30 FPS.
- Weight: 135.5 grams
- 1.1 GB ROM
- 768 MB RAM
- GPRS, Edge, 3G
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, DLNA Support
Unsurprisingly, it totally pales in front of the Samsung Galaxy S2 announced only couple of days before at the same event. So, who and who interested?
There is no word – official or unofficial – available on the carrier to which the Incredible S is destined to. And as you know, we’ll surely update this page as and when official info comes by, so be sure to check this space soon if you’re really feeling any interested in this buddy.
By the way, don’t you think the naming of the android phones these days is lacking total innovation or, is it that companies are totally sold on the idea of utilizing an existing popular device’s name to launch another phones as just successor. Buyers buy this idea?