Galaxy S3 S Suggest App Now Available
Thanks to the entire firmware of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S3 getting leaked, people are now able to use many of the exclusive Galaxy S3 apps. After the voice recognition app S Voice, another app from the Galaxy S3 has been uploaded and shared for everyone to use, by XDA Forum Member Satanboy1000.
S Suggest is a suggestion app that suggest apps and games for you from Google’s Play Store (formerly Android Market). The suggestions are divided in different categories such as games, business, students, and even guys and ladies categories. It even lets you connect to your Facebook account and share apps and suggestions with your friends.
Keep in mind that since the Galaxy S3 comes with Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 out of the box, S Suggest won’t be compatible with Gingerbread or any Android version prior to Android 4.0.
Let’s take a look at how S Suggest can be installed on your Android device.
How to Install S Suggest
- Make sure your device is on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Download the S Suggest APK file from → here.
- Copy the downloaded .apk file to your device.
- You’ll need a file manager to browse through SD Card. If you don’t have one already, use this file manager (install for free from your current Google Play Store/Android Market app).
- Enable “Unknown sources” under Settings » Security on the phone, so that you can install applications from SD Card.
- Open the file manager app and go to directly where you transferred the APK file in Step 3.
- Find and tap on the file to begin installation procedure and it will be installed in less than a minute. That’s it.
- You can now run S Suggest from your installed applications list.
The ‘not exclusive to Galaxy S3 anymore’ S Suggest app is now installed on your Android device. Let us your impressions of the app, in the comments below.