Galaxy S3 NFC-friendly battery case released by PowerSkin
Phone battery cases are available aplenty for almost every device out there, but very few exist that actually bring anything special with them. However, a new battery case for the Galaxy S3 by PowerSkin is one of those few, as it comes with NFC integrated into the case as well as a 1500 mAh battery for extended battery life when needed.
The integrated NFC is quite useful since you won’t have to take the phone out of the case when you want to make any payments or share files via NFC. The integrated battery “extends talk time up to 2.83 hours (up to 97 hours standby)” according to PowerSkin, which coupled with the already powerful battery on the S3 should be helpful for getting a bit more life out of the device.
Here are the features of the PowerSkin for the Galaxy S3:
- On / off button located on the side gives users power on demand
- Smart Power Management shuts off PowerSkin when phone is fully charged for zero loss of power
- Included cable allows users to sync data while re-charging
- LED battery lights display charging status
- One-piece, soft-touch, silicone case slides on seamlessly and protects against shocks, drops and dust
The PowerSkin Galaxy S3 case will cost you $80, and if you place an order before September 19th, you also get a free portable speaker worth $40. You can place an order on PowerSkin’s official website → here.