Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition (VE) Firmware
Model no. SM-G531F
Model no. SM-G531H
Model no. SM-G531M
Model no. SM-G531Y
Model no. SM-G531BT
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy Grand Prime VE’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy Grand Prime VE by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy Grand Prime VE if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy Grand Prime VE if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy Grand Prime VE — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy Grand Prime VE to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy Grand Prime VE to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy Grand Prime VE to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy Grand Prime VE.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.