There’s a new member of Samsung’s A series in town, and it’s called the A8 2016. We now have the stock ROM aka firmware available for the Galaxy A8 2016, whose model no. starts with SM-A810.
When looking to download and install the firmware from below, be sure, as always, to install the correct firmware, as per your own A8’s model no., as given on the packaging box, or under Settings > About device.
Installing a firmware meant for another variant of the Galaxy A8 could brick/damage your device. The Galaxy A8 firmware can help you a lot, in many cases: Unroot, remove TWRP, back to stock, reset, unbrick, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 Stock Firmware
Model no. SM-A810F (Europe and Asia)
- A810FXXU1API7 | Android 6.0.1 → XSG-A810FXXU1API7-20161013101833.zip
Model no. SM-A810H (Europe and Asia)
- Firmware not available at the moment.
Model no. SM-A810K/L/S (Asia)
- A810SKSU1APJ1 | Android 6.0.1 | A810SKSU1APJ1_A810SSKC1APJ1_SKC.zip
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy A8 2016’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy A8 2016 by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy A8 2016 if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy A8 2016 if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy A8 2016 — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy A8 2016 to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy A8 2016 to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy A8 2016 to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy A8 2016.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy A8 2016.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.