Don’t you hate it when you have to scroll down/up a long list of messages or any long lists? Force Fast Scroll is here for your help! Actually, Fast Scroll is a feature that is embedded in Android, it can be seen in the apps such as People, and some other apps. Most of the apps don’t have this feature activated. Force Fast Scroll makes the Fast Scroll option available for all apps, which includes all apps including Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, and every other app installed on your Android device.
Force Scroll Bar is a simple Xposed Module with no UI of its own. This Xposed module just does what it is meant to do, nothing else. You just have to install the module, activate it and reboot the device. And if you want to deactivate it and uninstall it, you can do that from Xposed Modules list.
I you’re new to Xposed framework, follow the instructions given at the end of this post for installing Xposed framework and module.
- Light-weight app
- Does what it is meant to do, nothing else
- No UI or Launcher settings
- Could be better if there is option to activate Fast scroll in selected apps only.
Xposed Installer → download link.
Force Fast Scroll Xposed Module → download link.
- Make sure you have proper Root Permissions on your device, as Xposed Installer prompts for Superuser permissions.
- Install Xposed Installer on your device and Reboot your device.
- Install the Force Fast Scroll module on your device and activate it in the Xposed Installer.
- Reboot your device once again and you can access various controls on your navigation bar.