Easy, Simple and One Click Rooting Guide for Samsung Galaxy Tab
All the curious people who are looking forward to install custom ROM’s on their Galaxy Tab, but are a bit confused with the complicated and annoying procedure, take a look at this guide and follow the simple steps to root your Galaxy Tab like a pro.
Before we jump to the rooting procedure a few quick dos and don’ts ─ make sure you create a back-up of all your apps, contacts and other important stuff, in case you screw up you will have to flash your tab and restart the procedure so be sure to follow the exact steps. To root your device you will Samsung Kies installed on your desktop and the most important, the SuperOneClick software (link provided in the steps below)
Guide to root your Galaxy Tab:
- Connect your galaxy tab with debugging mode disabled, and then sync with Kies
- Disconnect the Tab and enable debugging mode from Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
- Once again connect the tab to your PC and click on home button so that Tab comes out of Kies connection
- Launch SuperOneClick.exe and make sure to run it as administrator, you can download the application from here.
- Click on root and wait for 5-10 Mins