Droid Incredible 4G LTE Announced by Verizon and HTC.
HTC and Verizon have officially announced the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE that will be coming to the Verizon network with — as the name suggests — 4G LTE support. Going by the specs of the phone, which are quite nice, it seems to be a variant of the HTC One S, though with features such as a microSD card slot and a removable battery which are unfortunately missing from the One S.
Here’s a look at the official specs of the phone:
- 4-inch super LCD qHD display
- 8 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI, f/2.2 and 28 mm lens
- Front-facing camera for video chatting with friends and family
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 processor
- Mobile Hotspot capable to share 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD™ memory card
- 1,700 mAh lithium-ion removable battery
- Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 with Sense 4.0 UI
- Beats Audio enhancement
- NFC connectivity
Thanks to the S4 processor, one can be sure that the Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be quite a powerhouse. The phone will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and on their online stores “in the coming weeks”. No exact release date or pricing has been mentioned but those snippets of info should become available in the near future, so stay tuned.